TLRay Music is a full service company offering musicians the best in promotion, producing and recording.
Our Promotion team at TLRay Marketing uses targeted campaigns to spread the word about your music. We guarantee that your music will be heard by listeners around the country (or globe, your choice). You tell us the song, what artist influencer (i.e. who do you sound like?) and where you want to be heard.
The Recording team at Till Death Studios is dedicated to engineering albums of the highest sonic quality to best represent your work. Do you need a radio edit? Maybe you need a set list that flows so you don’t have to “DJ” your live performance. Till Death Studios can make that happen and much more.
Finally, our Production team at TMPro creates a unique sound just for you. Whether your are a songstress, an MC or a spoken word artist, Triple Media Production can architect a track that fits your persona.
TLRay Music gets you heard! By partnering with TLRay Music, we become a part of your team and work hard to ensure that we deliver results. With us, your music will be submitted to internet radio sites, streaming sites, and music marketing campaigns on social media.
You worked hard and deserve to be recognized. TLRay Music can help with that! Our targeted social media campaigns will get your music in front of 1,000s of potential new fans. Choose from campaigns that fit your budget.
- Campaign Package A: Social Media $50: The Twitter Advertising package targets your audience on social media.
- Campaign Package B: Radio – $75: Music submitted to internet radio stations with a targeted audience. All submissions must be a radio edit. Genre block, 1 month. Not only will we submit your music, we will register it with Nielsen and Digital Radio Trackers so you can follow who’s really playing your music.
- Campaign Package C: Feature – $150: Get top spot for one week on the TLRay Music Group homepage. Your photo, a short biography and your music or music video will be embedded on our homepage. Supplement this package with additional, non-consecutive weeks for $25 per week.
- Campaign Package D: Total Artist – $450: Social media, radio and site feature combined. With the Total Artist Package, increase your rotations and extend your feature. PLUS, submit for a Permanent Blog Entry to ensure your stay on our site.
We offer our partners FREE promotion opportunities as well such as partner highlights, blog spots, etc.
Till Death Studios is a full service recording facility dedicated to capturing your work exactly the way you intended. The vibe of a recording session is crucial to the recording experience and quality of work. Lead recording engineer, Louis Conway, creates a professional and comfortable atmosphere by maintaining a positive environment in which you can perform and transform your project into a final work of art.
Over the years, Til Death Studios worked with various artists with a wide range of styles and genres. Conway applies a broad range of techniques to help you bring your music to life by applying fundamental musical concepts coupled with a deep understanding of the equipment being used to develop the music to its full potential.
At an all new facility just off the 101 freeway in Hollywood, CA, Till Death Studios provides all the necessary equipment with dedicated tracking and control rooms, high quality mics and preamps, and a broad range of analogue and digital processors to capture the music and enhance it until the your dream becomes reality. For samples of work done at the studio and all other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
If you are an artist who has the lyrics but just can’t find the right music, then contact us about beat production. Our in-house beat-maker/production team puts together tracks for rappers, singers and spoken word artists. Using the latest FL software, Triple Media Productions (TMPro) crafts tracks in a variety of styles including Trap and EDM.
TMPro has a library of over 1,000 beats. This gives you a lot to choose from when working with our team. TMPro will also build a track from the ground up according to your needs. Click Here to take a listen at just a few of the available tracks
Sign up for the mailing list and receive FREE promo opportunities, a FREE instrumental from TMPro, and other marketing offers such as discounted feature placement.
NOTE: All submissions must include:
- Front Page Features
- Artist name
- Social media handle (@yourname) and/or website link.
- No MP3s. If you send an MP3, your submission will be rejected.
- Youtube, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, etc. link
- Permanent Blog Entry
- Artist name and social media handle
- Content – You provide the text, images and links for the blog. This is YOUR post
- All music to be included must be a link to your music player. Youtube, Soudcloud, RN, CDBaby, etc. are the preferred sites.
Nikki Minaj came for Remy Ma on two tracks. Remy Ma fired back on the seven minute long, shETHER. Is this the diss to end all disses?
VH1 is bringing back “Hip Hop Honors” and we couldn’t be more excited. VH1 Hip Hop Honors was an annual event airing from 2004-2010 that honored the… Read more “MUSIC NEWS: VH1’s Hip Hop Honors Returns, Women Are The Stars”
UPDATE: 2:30pm PST It is being reported that Troy Ave, who was wounded in the concert shootout, has been arrested in connection with the incident. Troy Ave,… Read more “MUSIC NEWS: Shots Fired at T.I. Concert”